The manuscript/paper should clearly describe new findings of their research work papers and carefully confirmed results and experimental procedures which should be given in required details for others to verify the work in word format to the journal office via online submission or e-mail. Abstracts should consist of keywords relating to the field of work. For proper referring and for fast publication all paper / manuscript should be grammatically correct.
TIPS FOR ORGANIZATION OF THE PAPER
- Title of the paper: The title must be concise and instructive and shall not exceed the 60 characters (12-15 words) including spaces
- Name of the author(s) with initials, affiliation and e-mail address
- Abstracts: Papers abstract shall not exceed more than 250 words
- Key words: Between 4 and 6 key for indexing and information retrieval idea
- Text: Divide into two column.
- Introduction: Shall introduce the research problem that the study was designed to address and its significance. Provide a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject, and the proposed approach or solution.
- Resources and methodologies: Shall be complete enough to allow experiments to be reproduced. However, new procedures can be described in detail;
- Results & Discussion: The results shall describe the observations with clarity and accuracy. Show with snapshots with brief discussion shall interpret the significance of the findings in view of the results obtained in this topic.
- Conclusion: State the significance of the results in the conclusion in a few sentences at the end of the paper.
- Acknowledgment: In brief, acknowledge the contributions of institution/organization authorities who provided the facilities, financial assistance to carry out the research work or anyone who assisted in the study.