Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab believes in serving its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a generous cancellation and Refund policy.
1. Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made by the registered candidate within 3 working days of placing an order or joining for any training / project development / enrollment for technical programs such as workshop, FDP, SDP, and conference or symposium. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained after attending the program for whatsoever the reason of dissatisfaction.
2. No cancellations are entertained for those products or services that the Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab development team has obtained solution for any client or candidate defined software problems once it has been used. Otherwise before its usage only cancellation request may be raised.
3. Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab does not accept cancellation requests from Institutions or other organizations once the training or software development activity or technical event is begun either in their campus or at our company premises with a reason that the quality of execution is not good. However cancellation request can be considered before the commencement of the program.
4. In case of receipt of damaged or defective software solutions or integration flaws with electronics components and non-durable items like IoT kits, embedded systems related components etc, please report the same to our Development team. The request will, however, be entertained once the supplier has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 10 days of receipt of the projects. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software tools, products, installation or configuration failures, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
1. We develop course module and sell training programs that we use ourselves every day and have hundreds of satisfied customers, and our support is second to none – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as training programs.
2. In case a student or intern or Institution or organization is not satisfied with the delivery of training, software projects development or technical programs and service, the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee, project development fees, events registration fees or subject to quotation raised domain wise. Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student or intern or Institution or organization brings their dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within 3 days before commencement of any such programs for whatsoever the reason. The request for Refund has to be made within this 3 days of start of the Training by submitting a written statement.
3. If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the candidate only.
4. If candidate wish to change his/her schedule or courses, domain wise course fees is applicable. If there is any difference in cost, the changes have to be requested in advance and are subject to availability. Changing the mode of training will be subject to resource availability and will be as per present costing.
5. Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to candidate personally or candidate’s property during the time at the Training. Please ensure that candidate take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to yourself and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance in place.
6. Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab is not responsible for theft of candidate’s belongings. Please take necessary precautions.
7. A student or intern or any graduate will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab for the purpose of availing services privately or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
8. It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification Training before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
9. If a student or intern is not able to attend the classes for any reason, fees is not refundable. However the student or intern can attend the same training in next batch subject to availability of seats.
10. All trainings and other services are administered and conducted in our company premises, and all financial transactions are made with legal entities in India only. In case of disputes or other problems, international Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab representatives cannot be held responsible or accountable for any form of loss, damage, injury or other misfortune to the student or intern while in company premises or on his way to or from the living place.
11. Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab Management will be final in such cases and company prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed.
12. If payment is made by credit card or debit card or net banking, refunds will be issued to the original credit card or debit card or fund transferred account provided at the time of fees payment and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
If you have any questions about this Cancellation and refund policy, please contact us.
Dr. B. S PRADEEP
Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab,
#2, 12th Cross, 1st D Main,
Kengeri Satellite Town, Bengaluru District,
Karnataka, India, 560060.
Phone: 080 28488990, 09845052590
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00AM - 06:00PM)