Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using http://www.skiresearch.com (“the Site”) operated by Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.skiresearch.com
• Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab was started with an objective of obtaining a new knowledge applicable to the company's business needs that eventually will result in new or improve products, applications, processes, systems, or services like Research & Development, IT Skills training for professional graduates, Writing technical manuscripts and publications, Placement training and conduction of technical events that can strengthen the company's goal.
• It is one of the fastest upcoming software firms involved in Research project development, Internship, Journal publication, IT consultancy, Technical workshops and events, MoUs with National / International IT companies and universities
• To seek any of the services from our company customer can access our website without any login credentials or registering as a member. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
• Any professional graduate or engineering students can register as an intern trainee for obtaining solution for any of their software problems or projects development. They can join company for enhancing their software skills in a specific domain for a period of 1 month to 3 months and extendable up to 6 months. Either project development cost or skills training cost vary from domain to domain. At the end of the program every individual will be issued with a completion certificate.
• Any candidate seeking admission for Internship or project development must go through the Internship Fee structure and fill the registration form with all necessary fields and select the appropriate domain by carefully choosing the duration and pricing cost then submit. After successful registration candidate can make the payment by selecting again the domain and amount then use proper payment gateway for successful completion of the registration process.
• Institutions and other IT organization are also allowed for seeking services such as IT consultancy, MoU, organizing Technical events, joint research project development and skills training programs provided the concern department Head or Principal raise a proposal. Later all sort of communications and assignment execution and fees payment has to be recorded as per the requirements.
• In order to maintain safety, security and discipline in the working environment and for its client, Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab does not allow visitors inside any of the Shreekrish Innovations R&D Laboratories other than candidate who requires actual support from our company.
• Once an Intern trainee or student or Institution register for any service from us then they will not make any job offer to an employee of Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab.
• It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification, Internship training, project development and attending any technical program and enrolling for IT consultancy before registering. We do not assure the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant but however we will guide them with relevant opportunities.
• While development work or finding solution for any specific research problems we may come across few innovative ideas and such ideas will always be proprietary of our company. The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab and are protected by copyright, trademark, training methodology secret, research projects development and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, or if we understand that you are disclosing our functional strategy and sharing the operational details to others which may result in the penalty and destruction of all information associated with you. Otherwise you can also terminate the registration or contract before 3 days the commencement of the program or any negotiated assignments. Otherwise Non- submission of feedback after final discussion is taken as confirmation that service proposals are satisfactory.
Links to Other Sites:
• This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Karnataka shops and establishments Act 1961 by Form C, Karnataka, India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to this Agreement:
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
Dr. B. S PRADEEP
Shreekrish Innovations R&D Lab,
#2, 12th Cross, 1st D Main,
Kengeri Satellite Town, Bengaluru District,
Karnataka, India, 560060.
Phone: 080 28488990, 09845052590
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00AM - 06:00PM)